File Download: Microsoft Access/VBA Sample File
A week or so ago a reader asked (on this blog post), if we could place the file online that performs the operation in this blog post (and video).
I’ve included it below as a download.DOWNLOAD: Access Database Example
The download is a zip file.
- Download and extract. Open the “pulse-grab-web-data.accdb” file.
- Open the form, “frmRetrieveWebData” in design view
- Right mouse click the button and select, “Build Event” to see the code
- Set a break point if you want to see the code run line by line
- View the form in standard (form) view
- Press the “Get Web Data” button
- When complete, the “tblWebData” table should open.
Note: as of today (9/7/2016) this code runs. If we change our blog or theme, it is likely this will no longer work. Sorry. 😉
COMING SOON: We’ll have an update on connecting Microsoft Access to Quickbooks..